INNOPUR SHILED PU 500-1K, is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere. It produces a durable but highly elastic membrane with strong adhesion to many types of surfaces. It contains a small percentage of solvent (xylol), and, so, doesn’t require further thinning. Based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resin plus special inorganic fillers, it displays excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties. Apply with brush, roller or airless spraying in two coats.
Minimum total :1.5-1.8 kg/m2.
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Gypsum and cement boards,
- Verandas and balconies,
- Light roofing made of metal or fibrous cement,
- Asphalt membranes,
- EPDM membranes,
- Stadium stands,
- Car parks,
- Bridge platforms,
- Irrigation channels.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent adhesion on almost any surface, with or without the use of special primers.
- No thinning required.
- Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white colour reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of buildings considerably.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never
- turns soft. Max service temperature 80°C, max shock temperature 200 °C
- Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40 °C
- Excellent mechanical properties, high tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Non-toxic after full cure.
Can be successfully applied on:
Concrete, fibrous cement, mosaic, cement roof tiles, old (but well adhered) acrylic and asphalt coats, wood, corroded metal, galvanized steel. For information about other substrates, please contact our tech department.
Concrete substrate conditions (standard):
- Hardness: R28 = 15Mpa.
- Humidity: W < 10%.
- Temperature: 5-35 °C.
- Relative humidity: < 85%.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET