INNOPUR FLOOR PU TOPCOAT D-2K, is a two-component, solvent-free polyurethane fluid. It produces a strong membrane of moderate elasticity with outstanding adhesion to many types of surfaces.
It is based on pure hydrophobic polyurethane resin plus special inorganic fillers, which result in excellent abrasion and chemical resistance properties.
Apply with roller or rubber squeegee in two coats with total consumption of 0.3-0.5 kg/m2.
When exposed to sunlight, directly or indirectly, INNOPUR FLOOR PU TOPCOAT D-2K, has the tendency to discolour (yellowing).
Waterproofing and protection of:
- Industrial floors,
- Car parks,
- Stadium stands,
- Tanks carrying chemicals,
- Effluent treatment tanks,
- Sewage tanks
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Very strong adhesion on almost any type of surface.
- Solvent-free:Ideal for application in closed areas.
- Excellent thermal resistance, the product never turns soft. Max service temperature 90°C, max shock temperature 200 °C
- Equally resistant to cold, down to -40 °C
- Outstanding mechanical properties, high tensile and tear strength, high abrasion resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Absolutely non-toxic after full cure
- Suitable for impermeabilisation of drinking water tanks.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET