INNOPUR FLOOR PU TOPCOAT CRYSTAL MATTE-1K, is a one-component, low viscosity polyurethane fluid which cures with the humidity in the atmosphere to produce a transparent membrane with very strong adhesionon most types of substrate. It is aliphatic: No yellowing as a result of direct exposure to sunlight.It is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobicpolyurethane resin, which results in excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and naturalelement resistance properties.
Apply with brush in one or two coats: Minimum total consumption: 0.1-0.2 kg/m2.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Satin result,
- Excellent impregnation, even if substrate is only
- Slightly porous, e.g. marble, mosaic,
- Quick curing – no dust pick-up, strong and uniform adhesion on almost anytype of surface,excellent heat and ultraviolet/UV resistance, itwill not yellow, peel or soften up to 80 °C, max shock temperature 200 °C,
- Highly durable when exposed to cold, maintainsits elasticity even down to -40 °C
- Highly resistant to mechanical stresses (hightensile strength and abrasion resistance), resistant to chemicals
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET